Learning with head, hands and heart
What makes Tirana English School unique among all the schools in Albania is our dedication to designing an all-inclusive program that focuses on the needs of a growing child. Every day there are creative activities that inspire, academics to strengthen the child’s speaking, reading and writing skills, and in the afternoon physical activities that includes rock climbing gymnastics, active movement and group games. It is our goal and desire that each day the child is engaged, challenged and growing in a healthy and proper way.
– Taught by American and International staff with backgrounds in early childhood education.
– Low teacher to student ratio, 1 teacher to 6 students.
– Individual attention, we work with the children one on one everyday on literacy and math.
-Character building, we help the children learn proper manners, positive and constructive social skills (sharing, caring and respect).
– We see parents as partners and we work with each family individually to provide the best nurturing environment for their children.
– We are invested in early childhood literacy; we have on site over 400 children’s books, word puzzles and reading games.
– Our program is project and discovery based.
– Arts and crafts are an important part of our curriculum. Every day, centered on our weekly theme the children have an opportunity to make a craft, paint, draw or model with play-dough.
– Our group time is interactive, designed for each child to actively participate.
– Afternoon sports program includes rock climbing, gymnastics, active movement and active group games.
Programs for the 2015-2016 School Year
Full Day Program- Monday to Thursday 8.00 to 16.00. Friday 8.00 to 14.00
Half Day Program- Monday to Friday 8.00 to 12.30
Please contact us if you would like your child to start part-time.
School year- September 7, 2015 to June 24, 2016
Please visit our Facebook page if you would like to see what we do everyday.