Learning with head, hands and heart
What makes Tirana English School unique among all the schools in Albania is our dedication to designing an all-inclusive program that focuses on the needs of a growing child. Every day there are creative activities designed to support all area of development: social-emotional, behavioral, cognitive, language skills, pre-reading and writing skills, and physical activities that include active movement and group games. It is our goal and desire that each day the child is engaged, challenged and growing in a healthy and proper way.
– Taught by staff with backgrounds in early childhood education
– Low teacher to student ratio
– Individual attention, we work with the children everyday in small groups and one to one.
-Character building, we help the children learn proper manners, positive and constructive social skills (caring for yourself, your friends and environment- living and non living things).
– We see parents as partners and we work with each family individually to provide the best nurturing environment for their children.
– We are invested in early childhood literacy; we have on site a large children’s library, word puzzles and reading games.
– Our program is project and play based.
– Arts are an important part of our curriculum. Every day, centered on the project, the children have an opportunity to paint, draw or work with clay.
-We have a professional pottery studio including a kiln on site.
– Our group time is interactive, designed for each child to actively participate.
Programs for the 2022-2023 School Year
Full Day Program- Monday to Friday 8:00 to 15:45 (58,000 Lek/month)
Half Day Program- Monday to Friday 8:00 to 12:45 (46,000 Lek/month)
School year- September 6, 2022 to June 23, 2023
Please visit our Facebook page if you would like to see what we do everyday.